Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Friday!

Unlike the last post with that title (when it really was Friday - I just noticed the typo in the title), this Friday is a good one. I came home Wednesday, got to see some of my former coworkers (including Crocker), did TG yesterday, and spent today mostly around the house. We did try the store this morning, but, because we didn't go at 5 AM, we came back empty-handed. So, I just enjoyed myself instead.

Also, Jared apparently never got the e-mail about this blog. I'll have to re-send it, because (hopefully) he wasn't the only one.

No comments:




All content (c) 2005-09 Nathan I. Allen
Biblical quotes are from the English Standard Version, (c) 2001 by Crossway Bibles, unless otherwise noted

No sockpuppets were harmed in the making of this website.