Monday, March 09, 2009

Minor Organizational Updates

Yesterday, I was browsing about the blog and elsewhere, and noticed that some things needed to be updated here. So, I've done so. The changes are mostly small and boring, like changing the display of the post archives (that list was getting rather long) and updating the copyright date on the bottom. However, I did make some changes to the "Other Blogs of Note" list. On the sad side, the Rensselaer Christian Association has not updated their blog for almost two years now, so I've pulled them off. The group itself and the RCA website are still alive and well, though, which is good. Taking its place in the list is Curious Cognitive Content, which I found had put up a link to the Post. It's always nice to be able to reciprocate, and Elle writes a very good blog, to boot (she even updates it regularly, unlike me!). So, it works out well.

One thing I thought about updating, but didn't, is the author description. It turns out I'm doing a lot right now, and keeping the summary short wasn't working out very well. This level of activity is probably also why I don't post as often as I'd like. Thanks for continuing to read what does make it up, though, and I hope that they're worth the wait. Until next time, God bless!

No comments:




All content (c) 2005-09 Nathan I. Allen
Biblical quotes are from the English Standard Version, (c) 2001 by Crossway Bibles, unless otherwise noted

No sockpuppets were harmed in the making of this website.